[linux-audio-user] Re: linux-audio-user Digest, Vol 27, Issue 102

From: COCHARD Yves <yves.cochard@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Dec 28 2005 - 18:45:18 EET

>what do you mean Mac emulation? if you are talking about PearPC
>
>Are you talking about qemu?

Yes/No, I'm talking about PearPC. I just got the idea that it could be
easier to run vst plugin this way as I only heard stuff from wine...
(and the "difficulty" of installing it) But probably the running an
entire vst host in a mac's emulation would cost to much cpu usage. At
least if you want to have ardour, seq24, and some others working at the
same time... Could an other way be a kind of [fst+pearpc for the gui].

--
"Zwischen Hirn und Händen muss das Herz vermitteln",
Metropolis, Fritz Lang.