Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: active nearfield monitors

From: Michael T D Nelson <m_nels@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Dec 30 2005 - 12:15:41 EET

Arnold Krille wrote:
> Recently (about four weeks ago) I bought a pair of alesis mk II active
> which I really like. But I am just getting into homerecording and
> mastering...

Cool!

I was given a pair of Alesis M1 Active MkIIs for Christmas, which I have
just unwrapped (I was at the other end of the country until last night)!

Now I just have to go out and buy some cable, and some XLR and Speakon
plugs...

I've heard two pairs of these speakers before, and I think they are very
good value for money.

Regards
Michael