[linux-audio-user] a nice song recorded with ardour, rosegarden, etc., etc., etc., etc., etc...

From: Marcos Guglielmetti <marcospcmusica@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Dec 31 2005 - 00:07:20 EET

Hi,

Today we finished a job with a man called Juan M. Bogado: a nice song!
He did the MIDI job with his PC and then I imported the .mid file into
Rosegarden.

We used Specimen for the piano, Zynaddsubfx for Bass and synths, Qsynth
for GM percusion, Hydrogen for the main drums (kit: yamaha vintage),
and his acustic guitar.

We recorded all the audio files into Ardour, and then mastered with
Jamin, you can listen to it by clicking here:

www.musix.org.ar/ogg/Juan-Martin-Bogado__Yira_Mundo__Musix_GNU-Linux.ogg

Hope you like it!

--
Marcos Guglielmetti(www.pc-musica.com.ar)