Re: [linux-audio-user] Debian 2.6.14 alsa problems

From: Laura Conrad <lconrad@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 05 2006 - 14:51:11 EET

>>>>> "th" == tim hall <tech@email-addr-hidden> writes:

    th> On Wednesday 04 January 2006 22:33, Laura Conrad was like:
>> One reason it doesn't look like people do that very often is that it's
>> real easy to run over the list limit when you attach a couple of files
>> of debugging output.  Would it maybe make sense to up that limit a
>> bit?

    th> I didn't realise there was a limit on what you can send. :|

Thirty thousand characters. Which seems low. The output of aadebug
(without removing the modutils stuff) is 14,000, and the output of
amixer is 9,000.

--
Laura (mailto:lconrad@email-addr-hidden , http://www.laymusic.org/ )
(617) 661-8097	fax: (501) 641-5011