[linux-audio-user] JAD kernel released

From: Michael Bohle <core@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jan 08 2006 - 02:02:22 EET

The JackLab team proudly announcing their first SuSE flavoured
full-preemt lowlatency RT kernel 2.6.15 release this weekend.
For tester this audio kernel will be available now in our APT-repository
at gwdg.de. This is an important milestone for the project on our way to
the openSUSE based JackLab Audio Distribution.
Oliver Bengs (Appleonkel) has created this openSUSE Linux 10.0
compatible kernel.rpm. We decided to release a seperate rpm with
realtime linux security management module (rt-lsm) as a optional
opportunity for user realtime capabilities.

A step by step installation guide can be found in the user support forum
http://jacklab.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=29

Michael
Project manager