Re: [linux-audio-user] recording jack input

From: Nigel Henry <cave.dnb@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 11 2006 - 01:11:41 EET

On Tuesday 10 January 2006 23:35, Christoph Eckert wrote:
> > Is there stand-alone jack-enabled level-meter with
> > peak-measurement capabilities?
>
> maybe meterbridge is for you.
>

> Best regards
>

> ce
Hi Christoph. I agree. I installed it on my Debian Sarge/Etch, (sort of
experimental install) and it works fine. You can set up multiple versions of
it, but have to play about with the wiring in Qjackctl a bit. Sadly it's
trashed at the moment. I think it's to do with Debian testing upgrades, which
has trashed a few of my music apps. I still have 2 instances of Debian Sarge,
and they are ok. I'll have to put meterbridge on them, and I really like
those traditional VU meters. Nigel.

BTW. You've just prompted me to run emerge sync and update my Gentoo install.
Sorry if this is a bit OT.