Re: [linux-audio-user] Looking for a couple of volunteers for testing and possible website build /maintain...

From: R Parker <rtp405@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 12 2006 - 09:05:46 EET

--- hanaghan@email-addr-hidden wrote:

> > hanaghan@email-addr-hidden offered the following on
> 01/11/2006 04:50 PM:

> all
> level

> that
> building

> >> Need it. I have a friend who runs a florishing
> gaming server biz. He
> >> is bringing in Cogent supposedly who have dirt
> cheap bandwith and he
> >> said he has enough spare PC junk to build a
> sperate box if I want to
> >> supply the hard drives...
> >>
> >> It's not firmed up yet and if someone has a cheap
> & easy alternative,
> >> we are all ears.

Let me know if things don't work out there. I've got a
Dreamhost account that's got decent bandwidth and
storage. If you were to exceed the bandwidth and cost
me money I'd have to shut you down which would suck
bad. Dreamhost seems fully drawn into the storage and
bandwidth war so it might never be an issue. Any idea
how much bandwidth you would use?

BTW, Ardour is hosted at Dreamhost so the lack of
anonymous CVS access is a bit of hassle for some
projects.

ron