Re: [linux-audio-user] Behringer FCB1010 foot controller

From: Michael Bohle <core@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 12 2006 - 16:14:30 EET

If you have a FCB1010 with the old fimware, Behringer will send you a
free new eprom with Firmware ver 2.2. Just write an email to the
Behringer costumer support.

A Editor Software for the FCB1010:

i just making some experiments with the windows based "PC Editor for
FCB101" under wine. I have on my openSUSE box latest wine (0.9.2) and
winetools installed and it works fine.
http://www.mtnsys.com/faq-fcb/PCEditor.htm

You need to have midi support with wine, so the PC Editor for FCB1010
can send and receive the sysex created the simple way. For this editor
the FCB1010 Firmware ver 2.2 is needed.

Regards
Michael