[linux-audio-user] Apology

From: M P Smoak <smoak@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jan 13 2006 - 06:09:31 EET

I usually don't say much 'round here. Tonight I said a bit.
Maybe too much. Well, like Leon said, "the firewaters not
the villain". We got a group together here right now that
cooking. Playin' the realbook. and folk composing. and me
recording. and me not able to get any of it for you folks
to hear cause of 'copyright concerns'.

and last weekend, Joe brought in a tape. an out of tune
tape. sounded real good and we worked on it. but I ditched
the keyboard and went to alto sax. it's easy to tune; kb
is impossible now. (kb pitchbend has a spring; i'm not
ripping into the kb to take it out (but I'm tempted0)).

And that reminds me of using aplaymidi and ctrl-whatever
to play midi file. And how I really like linux but how
could I reccomend it to one of the folks I play with.

I've probably said too much, so i continue with this
apology.

Marv