Re: [linux-audio-user] Where did Audioslack.com go? when (will) it be back?

From: paul wisehart <listreader@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jan 17 2006 - 18:56:36 EET

On Tue, Jan 17, 2006 at 09:10:07PM +0000, Timothy Alan Gorman wrote:

> It was a packaged audio install system.. like ccrma but for slackware

I'm more curious as to how many people use slackware (here).
I do, and make my own pacakges, but it would be nice
to borrow other poeple's packages or SlackBuild scripts.

Audioslack didn't make it to the current version, and
they made you use slapt-get to download the packages,
which IMO is not in the spirit of slackware.

--
paul    \  /
wisehart >/