[linux-audio-user] Re: x86_64 and ingo's realtime patches, works?

From: Mike Taht <mike.taht@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 19 2006 - 09:05:54 EET

I am not using any proprietary kernel modules at present, I was
trying to say was that CONFIG_DEBUG_DEADLOCKS was an artifact of me
trying to debug madwifi earlier in the 2.6.15 release cycle. (I guess
I got onboard this release on 2.6.15-rt2) The module is certainly not
inserted now.

After I get this kernel to crash some different way, or after another
day of surviving the abuse I've been throwing at it, I will rebuild
without CONFIG_DEBUG_DEADLOCKS and with latency tracing enabled. From
a device and driver coverage standpoint I've exercised everything I
can think of, all that remains is how long can it hold up... I've only
had one RT kernel work this good, ever...

I will take up the madwifi issue on the appropriate forum when I have
time to return to it. (and I figure someone else will have solved it
by then)

--
Mike Taht
PostCards From the Bleeding Edge