[linux-audio-user] Re: Homemade music

From: Carlo Capocasa <capocasa@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jan 20 2006 - 13:03:47 EET

Hi, thanks for sharing, it's beautiful! There's a lot of skill and love
there, and I just got my new sub-woofer, and the bass is great... In
fact, my neighbour just made me turn it off while I was writing this
mail :) If you want a little feedback there's some rhythmic glitches in
the beginning, like the pulse of the rhythm is slightly different than
the pulse of the organs... Also, I didn't like the blue notes in the
melody very much because it broke the warm coozy friendliness of it.

But, just my opinion, I don't claim any expertise at anything except
maybe watching television or reading comic strips.

The mix, however, is really nice, and so is the sound color!

Carlo