Re: [linux-audio-user] Musix GNU+Linux 0.31

From: Marcos Guglielmetti <marcospcmusica@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jan 21 2006 - 18:24:04 EET

On Saturday 21 January 2006 13:52, Dave Phillips wrote:
> Marcos Guglielmetti wrote:
> >Musix 0.31 news
> >[snip]

[1]
> >* Band in a box Converter
[2]
> >* gmma (graphic interface for MMA)
>
> Hi Marcos:
>
> I'm interested in these two programs, but I can't find them
> anywhere on the net. Can you post a URL where I can retrieve them ?
> I'd like to try building them under my existing systems.

Hi, [1] is out there:
http://www.brenzi.ch/builder.php?content=projects_biabconverter

[2]
gmma.sh it's only one bash script I made to solve the matter-of-fact
that new GNU+Linux users will like to use MMA from a graphic interface.

You will need: MMA, gmessage & leafpad to run it, and I suggest to have
timidity
(we into Musix completed the freepats GM Drums) and rosegarden.

Also: you can change this script gmma to use another apps with it: it
will be easy.

> >Tutoriales MMA by Gilberto André Borges
>
> I'd also like to look at this tutorial if it's available on-line.

It's only in portuguese and spanish for now... and it's in the same
server as musix.org.ar (it's down for now), so I am mailing you this
html

> Thanks !
>
> dp

Tell me if you have luck with them