Re: [linux-audio-user] [ANN] ninjam jack version....

From: Michael Bohle <core@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 23 2006 - 02:59:36 EET

Ninjam-with-jack is a great experience, changes my life. Now the dream
comes true.

Ninjam-with-jack is also available in the apt4rpm repsitory of jacklab
for openSUSE 10.0.

Simply add following lines to your /etc/apt/sources.list:

rpm ftp://ftp4.gwdg.de/pub/linux/suse/apt/ SuSE/10.0-i386 jacklab
rpm-src ftp://ftp4.gwdg.de/pub/linux/suse/apt/ SuSE/10.0-i386 jacklab

Michael