Re: [linux-audio-user] [Music] New Year Child

From: R Parker <rtp405@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 25 2006 - 17:40:06 EET

--- Dmitry Baikov <dsbaikov@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Finally decided to release something to the public.

There's some good ideas in this piece. To my ear all
the primary ideas could be backed with drum kit
grooves. Plenty of space remains for your dynamic
releases which will become more dramatic because of
the increased energy of the grooves.

Thanks for releasing one of your pieces. It's great to
know another musician is out there accomplishing
something.

ron