[linux-audio-user] Re: Request for opinions on TASCAM US-224 (and US-122)

From: Arnold Krille <arnold.krille@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 25 2006 - 19:22:39 EET

I am owner of a tascam us-122 and I like it pretty much!

2006/1/25, Björn Lindström <bkhl@email-addr-hidden>:
> As an alternative, I'm considering getting a new US-122. Would there
> be any reason at all to go for that one instead, or are they equally
> well supported?

It is fully supported: Midi-In/-Out, Audio-In/-Out. This device has no
software-mixer, so no need to support that.
And the 48V-Phantom power directly from usb is great too.
Most times my only wish is more than 2 channels, but that is the price
you pay...

Arnold

--
visit http://dillenburg.dyndns.org/~arnold/