[linux-audio-user] Alsa-compatible MIDI interface for laptop

From: Brent Busby <brent@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jan 27 2006 - 05:27:01 EET

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good parallel-port MIDI
interface that could be used under Debian/Alsa on a laptop? I'm open to
USB suggestions too, but honestly, my parallel port's not doing much.

--
+ Brent A. Busby,   UNIX Systems Admin	 +   "It's like being	+
+ James Franck / Enrico Fermi Institute	 +    blindsided by a	+