Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: 192kHz

From: Sylvain Robitaille <lau@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jan 27 2006 - 19:56:51 EET

On Fri, 27 Jan 2006, Ismael Valladolid Torres wrote:

> [1]This is the best article I've ever read about this issue

What amazed me the most about that article was his introduction, which
reads EXACTLY like my own comments after my first listen to the Vapor
Trails CD! Thanks for that link, I really enjoyed reading that, and
feel more than a little vindicated by it. :-)

Sylvain Robitaille                              syl@email-addr-hidden
Major in Electroacoustic Studies                  Concordia University
Faculty of Fine Arts / Music Department       Montreal, Quebec, Canada