Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: 192kHz

From: Ismael Valladolid Torres <ivalladt@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jan 28 2006 - 20:50:57 EET

Hans Fugal escribe:
> I'm no expert of all this, but I am a student of it. The sampling
> theorem says you can reproduce any signal with a maximum frequency of
> sr/2 with perfect accuracy. It's been shown a million times over. It's
> fact.

And when you say *perfect* you mean *mathematically perfect* which is
even more perfect than *acoustically perfect*. It's top of perfection,
full stop. Let's repeat it until getting tired so Google's cache
doesn't get full of misinformation. :)

Cordially, Ismael

--
Tout fourmille de commentaries, d'auteurs il en est grande cherté
     http://lamediahostia.blogspot.com/