Re: [linux-audio-user] MIDI is freezing my computer

From: Denis Alessandro Altoe Falqueto <denisfalqueto@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 30 2006 - 18:51:38 EET

The latin web site doesn't have any information about resellers in
Brazil. And my budget is a little restricted to purchase that board
for now. :-) But I'll continue looking for some second hand audio
board (maybe a SoundBlaster Live), and trying to use my system the way
it is...

I thank you very much for your attention and fast responses.

2006/1/30, Brett McCoy <idragosani@email-addr-hidden>:
> Denis Alessandro Altoe Falqueto wrote:
>
> > Well, I used the Aeolus organ softsynth, from Fonz Adriansen, with the
> > virtual keyboard and it worked very well. I don't remember having any
> > freeze with this setup. I will try to push this a little more to see
> > if I can freeze my system with it. But with my external interface, it
> > freezes very soon.
> >
> > Thanks for the advice of the M-Audio. I will try to find some here in
> > Brazil. I hope I can find one easily, though I fear that is not the
> > case... But thank you very much!
>
> They have a Latin American site:
>
> http://la.m-audio.com/
>
> You should be able to find a local distributor.
>
> --
> Brett McCoy: Programmer by Day, Guitarist by Night
> http://www.alhazred.com
> http://www.cassandrasyndrome.com
> http://www.revelmoon.com

Denis A. Altoe Falqueto