[linux-audio-user] It's late, and Rosegardens's pencil doesn't work...

From: Carotinho <carotinobg@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 01 2006 - 01:50:33 EET

Hi!

I don't know if this post will be one of my "auto-answered in 5 minutes" post,
but the problem is the following:
I deleted from a Rosegarden project all the tracks I didn't need. Later, I
added a new midi track, but now I can't use the pencil tool on it. It simply
doesn't write down a new segment. I can record from external midi source, but
cannot directly write a segment. The same for any track I add.

What is happening? Ok, it's late, I should be sleeping, and maybe this is the
reason why I can't find the answer by myself, but now I'm really lost:)

Byez!

Carotinho

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice: chiama da PC a telefono a tariffe esclusive
http://it.messenger.yahoo.com