Re: [linux-audio-user] Some various questions about system configuration..

From: Dana Olson <dana@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 01 2006 - 19:24:45 EET

On 2/1/06, Lee Revell <rlrevell@email-addr-hidden-job.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-02-01 at 08:41 -0800, Ruben Lopez wrote:
> > On Wed, 1 Feb 2006 08:27:38 -0500, Dana Olson was like:
> > > On 2/1/06, robin <robin@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> >
> > > I actually use Ubuntu, I'm just trying to get it as close to DeMuDi
> > > as possible.
> >
> > Just curious... why wouldn't you just use Demudi instead of Ubuntu (or do you just prefer Ubuntu)?
> >

> A better question would be, why is Demudi still Debian based rather than
> Ubuntu based?
>
> Lee

I'm pretty sure the LiveCD is Ubuntu-based. And someone told me that
the install was too, but if you say it isn't, then I don't know, and
can't remember.

But I think the best thing for everyone is for all of DeMuDi to get
into Debian Sid. That way both Debian users and Ubuntu users and
_______ users will have it all.