Re: [linux-audio-user] Some various questions about system configuration..

From: tim hall <tech@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Feb 03 2006 - 06:28:09 EET

On Thursday 02 February 2006 20:27, Paul Davis was like:
> On Thu, 2006-02-02 at 15:52 +0000, tim hall wrote:
> > However DeMuDi began around 2001and owes a lot to the early work of
> > people like Nicola Bernardini Marco Trevisani, Gunter Geiger, Dave
> > Phillips, Paul Davis, Francois Dechelle, Georg Greve, Stanko Juzbasic,
> > Giampiero Salvi, Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu, Gabriel Maldonado and Andrea
> > Glorioso.It began as
>
> as much as i would love to take credit for things i didn't do, i have to
> correct this list by removing my name. i have never had anything do with
> DeMuDi or Agnula, those other fine folks are the ones to thank.

Thanks for the correction. Should I take it that you would prefer your name to
be removed from AGNULA's official documentation then?

> Of course, I prefer to bow down in homage to the one true god of linux
> audio distros, Mr. Lopez-Lezcano, who with no funding and no committees
> has worked at least equal wonders as the entire Agnula effort.

Whilst I wouldn't necessarily award Pablo god status (or anyone else for that
matter), I agree wholeheartedly with the sentiment. Not only has he done all
that, but he has also found time to be very supportive of A/DeMuDi too. I
think we still venerate him as a saint. ;)

--
cheers,
tim hall