[linux-audio-user] (no subject)

From: <jmacdermott@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Feb 04 2006 - 23:36:45 EET

I have read a little bit about the support for M-Audio stuff under Alsa using
some non-opensource drivers, but I was wondering if anyone who has used this
(or a similar M-Audio USB MIDI controller) can recommend it to me?

This is avilable quite inexpensively in my area, and I really like the look of
the unit. I just want to be sure I can use it to play into Rosegarden or Muse
(or even Hydrogen?). Will it work for me, or is there anything I should know
in advance?

Thanks... Jason