[linux-audio-user] [ANN] jack_capture v0.2.2

From: Kjetil S. Matheussen <kjetil@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 06 2006 - 00:56:01 EET

(Sorry for all the double-postings. I have no idea why that happens.)

ABOUT
-----
jack_capture is a small simple program to capture whatever
sound is going out to your speakers into a file.

This is the program I always wanted to have for jack, but no
one made. So here it is.

CHANGES
-------
0.2.1 -> 0.2.2:
  *Only connect/disconnect ports if its necessary. This puts less stress on the jack system
   and avoids possible never ending connect/reconnecting loops.
  *Replaced the timemachine-way of automatically setting filename by a much simpler one. Now the
   autogenerated filename is just jack_capture_<n>.wav: jack_capture_1.wav, jack_capture_2.wav,
   jack_capture_3.wav and so on.
  *If jack is shut down during recording, stop the recording properly.
  *Various smaller changes.

http://ccrma.stanford.edu/~kjetism/src/