[linux-audio-user] Linux Sampler Download

From: Thomas Vecchione <seablaede@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 06 2006 - 03:13:49 EET

Hmm I just checked the links on the server and the files were MIA
apparently, both stable and unstable snapshots. Just wondering if there
was another location I might be able to download these from? Actually
if anyone knows of some precompiled mac binaries that would be great for
me, but I wasnt betting on that one happening;)

Also does anyone know the dependencies I would need to install on the
Mac for this?

      Seablade