Re: [linux-audio-user] some LilyPond work

From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 07 2006 - 19:46:04 EET

Jeremiah Benham wrote:

>On Wed, Feb 01, 2006 at 08:46:17AM -0500, Dave Phillips wrote:
>

>>Greetings:
>>
>> Recently I had a 2-day struggle with the flu, so I took advantage of
>>the down-time and dug into LilyPond 2.6.3 (Demudi 1.3.0rc1). The results
>>have been placed here:
>>
>> http://linux-sound.org/dlp-music-lilypond/
>>

>I have been practicing the prelude. I am almost ready to record it. I
>will send it to you or link it to the list if you like.

Hi Jeremiah:

Sure, send it or link it, either is cool. :)

Btw, one of my students just moved to Chicago. Would you mind if I send
him your email addy ? He knows some Csound, he's not a Linux guy (yet),
but he was one of my best students. He's attending the art institute,
don't know where he lives though.

Best,

dp