[linux-audio-user] Re: rosegarden+dssi

From: emanuele ..:: www.rumoridifondo.com ::.. <emanuele@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Feb 10 2006 - 11:26:27 EET

i get a series of errors like "warning: 'class xxx' has virtual
functions but non-virtual destructor" (where xxx is the name of a class)
and then i get this error:
------
matrixview.cpp: In member function 'virtual void
MatrixView::setupActions()':
matrixview.cpp:774: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault
------

maybe i'll use rosegarden's rpm.
the reason i was trying to compile rosegarden from source was that
rosegarden's rpm doesn't have dssi support. i'll continue using
jack-dssi-host as dssi host.

is there any benefit using rosegarden as dssi host rather than
jack-dssi-host?

bye
emanuele