Re: [linux-audio-user] m?sica,music,muzik,musique....

From: Carlos Pino <pinojazz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Feb 11 2006 - 17:29:08 EET

Thorsten Wilms wrote:

>On Sat, Feb 11, 2006 at 12:43:42AM +0100, Carlos Pino wrote:
>

>>http://www.telefonica.net/web2/pinojazz/after_the_pain.ogg
>>

>Clear, dynamic, groovy. Well done (adding to my collection).
>Hi-hat might be a bit sharp and kick could do with a bit more
>belly, but that's it.

Thank you Thorsten.I take note of this.

>> Gracias:
>>
>> ardour,hydrogen,muse,zynaddsubfx,seq24,qsynth ....
>>

>How come you used both muse and seq24?

Well,I read my post and see that doesn't finish my explaination,hehe,to
much exciting about the messages recibed from many people.
The tune begine a day checking and trying to learn about seq24,I was
making a rythmn with it using qsynth with 2 sound fonts,bass and drums
,added zynadd tu look for some pads and arpegios,it was like a game,you
can play with seq24 in live mode muting or unmuting the loops.
After playing with it, and when I was a kind of structure on my
head,here finish the seq24 work (it saves all as midi file) and merge
project into MusE,that is more visual (for me) beguin the construction
view of the project.After this I fire up ardour and hydrogen ,to start
playing some guitar tracks,and look for a melody,first,and some rythmn
chords later.
Is the first time I use Muse and Ardour together.i'm impressed of how
well run together,and how jackd can manage this.
The audio recordings were made with all the stuff running:
Ardour for audio tracks,
Muse for midi,with Fluidsynth reading the midi scores of the brushes
drums loop and the bass,
and five diferent synths sounds managed by Zynadd.

Seq24 serve to me ,in this project,to take the first notes of the history.

>Best,
>Thorsten Wilms

Saludos.
--Carlos.