Re: [linux-audio-user] LMMS on Musix 0.3.1

From: Marcos Guglielmetti <marcospcmusica@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Feb 12 2006 - 10:09:07 EET

El Domingo, 12 de Febrero de 2006 06:22, Sean Edwards escribió:
> Does anybody have LMMS working in Musix 0.3.1? I have
> problems with no sound, and sometimes LMMS just hangs
> and doesn't respond.

I am: of course. When does LMMS has no sound? Are you using JACK? The
hangs just happens because it is a "very baby" app.

You ar using LMMS 0.1.2-1?

I suggest you to install a new version from unstable:

apt-get install lmms/unstable
0.1.4-1 (Debian:unstable)

  libogg-dev libogg0 libvorbis-dev libvorbis0a libvorbisenc2
libvorbisfile3 lmms

1295kB/2037kB
884kB

-------

Maybe this bugs were fixed now. Also, you can report bugs to:

http://lmms.sf.net/

Musix Users:

Cheers,

--
Marcos Guglielmetti
Coordinador del desarrollo de Musix GNU+Linux

1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
http://correo.yahoo.com.ar