Re: [linux-audio-user] More music

From: Steve D <groups@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Feb 16 2006 - 04:44:49 EET

On Wed, Feb 15, 2006 at 12:43:49AM +0000, Gavin Stevens wrote:
> Hi Steve,
> Arabesque is an excellent piece. I would love to play it.
> Gavin.

---
Hello Gavin. :-)
Thank you very much for the compliment! I hope to have a score
ready in a few weeks (in PDF form, notated using LilyPond), at which
time it will be uploaded to the directory at my webspace that contains
the few other scores I have created:
http://www.xscd.com/pub/music/scores__notation/
I'll send a note to you when the score is complete. Thank you very much
for your interest.
Some time I would love to hear a recording of someone else (a better
pianist--my hands are very small and fingers short, with barely an
octave's reach) playing one of my pieces.
Best wishes,
Steve
There is no monument dedicated to the memory of a committee.
-Lester J.  Pourciau