Re: [linux-audio-user] [OT] Guitar amp

From: Sean Edwards <cybersean3000@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Feb 18 2006 - 06:38:53 EET

Have you looked at Behringer amps? I have a GX212
Ultra Twin with headphone out, effects send/receive,
tape in/tape out, line in/line out, and even a switch
to disconnect the speakers.

Also, take a look at the Behringer V-Amp Pro. In
addition to a headphone jack, it has line, digital,
and balanced outputs to feed into an amp, computer, or
directly into a mixer.