Re: [linux-audio-user] ccrma kernel devel.rpm and kernel contents?

From: thewade <pdman@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Feb 18 2006 - 21:03:25 EET

Sweet! One less thing to worry about.

'Cept I thought that you set the priority from within the application...
I understand that it is best to run jack at a higher priority then your
audio application to ensure no XRUN's. Is that true? Can I still set
the priority in qjackctl for jackd and it will override the settings in
limits.conf?

Thanks for the help!
-thewade