[linux-audio-user] Music: 36 new old tracks on the archive

From: Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 20 2006 - 22:12:38 EET

Hi!

So I finaly managed to record my old tracks I had only on audio
casettes, as I had no PC to dump to and no memory cards for my
first keyboard, a Korg M1, back in 1996/97.

All M1 made music in one category:
http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=creator%3A%22Thorsten%20Wilms%22%20AND%20subject%3A%22Korg_M1%22

A subset, guitar rock emulation tracks (I guess all guitar players
will cringe, but I had a lot of fun and think one can hear it :)
http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=creator%3A%22Thorsten%20Wilms%22%20AND%20subject%3A%22Guitar-Rock-Emulation%22

One addition to the GEM_S3 collection, as that one floppy disc
got corrupted:
http://www.archive.org/details/sequencer_vibes

If you're like checking only one track, I would like to recommend:
http://www.archive.org/details/flashlight

All where recorded using Timemachine, edited with Sweep, send
through Jamin by means of Muse (for setting loops while adjusting
parameters). Thanks and respect to all the developers. New
music will be made with a bit more Linux software ;)

It's all Attribution-ShareAlike, no Noncommercial like before,
as that one is a pudding and I guess I don't need such protection.
Only having to retag and upload again all the files keeps me from
changing the license of the other tracks.

After all this time, there are many things I would do differently
now, but I would still like all kinds of feedback, be it here,
in private mail, or in reviews on the archive. The later is your
chance to give more visibility to my stuff if you think more people
should check it out (perhaps target them, not me).
Or to warn others :>

Cheers,
Thorsten Wilms