Re: [linux-audio-user] Free Software vs. Open Source: Where do *you* stand?

From: Esben Stien <b0ef@email-addr-hidden-stien.name>
Date: Tue Feb 21 2006 - 23:40:55 EET

Pete Bessman <ninjadroid@email-addr-hidden> writes:

> I'm interested in is hearing where people stand

I'm a saint in the church of emacs and free software never seize to
amaze me. This world is so wonderful and I enjoy every day I spend in
front of the computer.

All the stuff I do would not be possible outside the realm of free
software. Couldn't even come close.

Proprietary software is never an option for me. It's part of a world
long gone.

--
Esben Stien is b0ef@email-addr-hidden     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m