Re: [linux-audio-user] rosegarden without KDE?

From: Petter Sundlöf <petter.sundlof@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Feb 24 2006 - 18:33:28 EET

That's ridiculous. Disk space is dirtcheap nowadays. Rosegarden only
depends on the support libraries and does not force you to actually use
KDE. You've put yourself in a weird/bad situation by not using
packages... Applications are developed faster by using preexisting
infrastructures, like the GNOME or KDE support frameworks.