Re: [linux-audio-user] DeMudi LiveCD

From: Nobuyuki Nakae <nnakae@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 28 2006 - 04:50:14 EET

I just resolved this problem yesterday as I understood your problem correctly.
The simpton was that during the 'storing language', there are frequent
CD drive access, and in the end, it stops accssing CD disk, and hang.
I originally thought this was MOBO problem, but finally I found this
was the DVD/CD drive problem. I was using old DVD/CD ROM drives, but
after I changed to the latest NEC DVD/CD drive, it could proceed the
instaaltion without stopping the place.
I think the live CD has divergent data allocation which would cause
this kind of problem. I think it is better to support old/low
performance DVD/CD drive, maybe some reorganization of data allocation
of the CD would resolve this problem.
Hope this help,