Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Digital Fidelity

From: Dan Easley <daneasley@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 28 2006 - 18:09:47 EET

Now announcing a new mailing list! rosicrucian-audio-users!
subscription options available here:

All posts must include a quote by Oliver Wendell Holmes, as (no
offense, but...) that was really the only part of this thread I've
appreciated (one man's trash...)

Back in my teenage years I used to read Tarot cards a lot. To this
day I have no doubt that I was truly and accurately predicting and
better understanding my own future. However, I have stopped the
practice, as in the passing years, I have lost the need to predict or
understand my future. I do, however, need to wash my dishes, clean my
room, and record more music.

All this would be more on-topic in the new rosicrucian-audio-users list!

Thanks again to Paul Davis, who I will not mock, but who clearly can
take it like a scholar.

Yours in plonk,

Dan

--