[linux-audio-user] Rosegarden 4 problems with 3 distros

From: Bal Dobe <baldobe2000@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 01 2006 - 11:44:00 EET

Hi I am new here trying to get help on Linux.

I am having 3 different problems with Rosegarden 4 on 3 different debian
distros.

Xubuntu 32 bit
When I start Rosegarden I get the splash screen then after a while I get an
error message flashing up that's too fast to read. Rosegarden does not
start up.

Xubuntu 64bit
I get the RG splashscreen and then a crash sound output (breaking glass). I
do not get any error message.

aGNUla/deMudi
Nothing works when I start it up, no keyboard, no mouse, nothing. The only
way out is to hit the system reset button whcih is obvously no good for the
system. I also takes longer to recover from sucha position becasue Demudi
does a system disk check.

I really would like to get Rosegarden up an running as I have ben trying to
do so for about a year now (on and off)!.

Please let me know what info I need to post to get help on this.

Thanks for any help.

Bal