Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Digital Fidelity

From: R Parker <rtp405@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Mar 02 2006 - 02:26:18 EET

--- Maluvia <terakuma@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Paul and others here have alread got me sold on the
> idea of Apogee
> converters, but I just checked the prices on them -
> whooooo boy!!! - that
> hurts.

Many people recommend Apogee. I don't. How much profit
does your music generate (I don't actually want to
know)? If not enough to purchase Apogee many times
over then to hell with their over priced junk. Do
yourself a favor and purchase some advertising. Well,
that's what I do but of course I am clueless about
what anyone else should do. And I fully intend to
remain entirely clueless.

ron