[linux-audio-user] Hydrogen - Blues Box drum patterns

From: Hans <hansfong@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Mar 02 2006 - 22:53:33 EET

Hello everyone,

Every now and then a thread shows up on this list discussing a drum
pattern library, especially for non-drummers. Being one myself I have
collected and devised a load of drum patterns for myself to jam with. I
like to share this with you, so ta-ta, ta-ta, ta-ta...... Blues Box!!!
You can find it here.... http://hit.tweakdsl.nl/hikikomori/blues_box.h2song

Load them in Hydrogen, string some patterns together and start jamming.
If you enjoy these patterns, pass them on. If you feel they need
improvement, then do improve them without much ado and send them back to me.

Some facts:
- made with Hydrogen 0.9.2
- written with the standard GM kit loaded
- some velocity changes made, but otherwise no humanization
- the patterns are standard blues/rock ones, collected from various
book, the internet and devised by myself

Now, can someone help me to a collection of jazz drum patterns, please?

Cheers,

Hans