Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Carlos Pino Track

From: Carlos Pino <pinojazz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Mar 03 2006 - 16:46:36 EET

Sean Edwards wrote:

>Carlos,

 hi Sean and everyone at the list.

>In a previous post you mentioned ardour, hydrogen,
>muse, zynaddsubfx, seq24, and qsynth.
>
>Did you use those applications to create your tracks?

  Yes.

>Did you consider using LMMS?

  I'm checkin' it and found it very interesting.It's not too difficult
to make something with it but I need to explore it more.

> Other than personal
>preference, what lead you to choose those audio apps
>over the others avaiable?

   I think the easyness (is that word correct?) way of use and the
stability I found on it.
  I'm not much time working with audio and linux,and those apps are the
first ones I checked because the gui are very intuitive and easy to
explore,at least for me.

   Saludos
  Cheers
  --Carlos.