Re: [linux-audio-user] Quiet PC Components?

From: Eric Dantan Rzewnicki <rzewnickie@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Mar 03 2006 - 17:16:34 EET

On Tue, Feb 28, 2006 at 02:10:24PM -0500, Lee Revell wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-02-28 at 08:36 -0500, aljordan@email-addr-hidden wrote:
> > blick... Do you also have eighteen indoor cats?
> >

> One is enough. A cat will fill a PC with dust much faster than smoking
> will. I expected this to get better when I moved to a new place where I
> don't smoke inside, no such luck - the fans are just full of cat dander
> now.

IF I ever get a door on this studio, the cats (4) are never ever coming
in here ever again. Not only do they fill cases and fans with fur and
dander, they seem to like the taste of cables.

--
Eric Dantan Rzewnicki  |  Linux Audio Developer and Sysadmin
Technical Operations Division  |  Radio Free Asia