[linux-audio-user] [admin] reminder: no html postings on linux-audio-*

From: Joern Nettingsmeier <nettings@email-addr-hidden-hochschule.de>
Date: Fri Mar 03 2006 - 19:43:15 EET

hi everyone!

just a quick heads-up: html postings or other "enriched" atrocities are
banned on linux-audio-*. unfortunately, the mailman response "message
has a suspicious header" is less than helpful. if you see your postings
bounce with this error, in 99 of 100 cases you are trying to send either
html or binary attachments.

this warning applies especially to our friends at gmail.com /
googlemail.com. their web interface seems to send out dodgy mails by
default.

best,

jörn

--
jörn nettingsmeier
home://germany/45128 essen/lortzingstr. 11/