Re: [linux-audio-user] Web-based collaborative band/musicians app?

From: Georg Holzmann <georg.holzmann@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Mar 04 2006 - 09:14:57 EET

Hallo!

> I'm sure you could do this entirely with Python, which would suit Trac.
> Not that I'd have a clue where to start, well not much of one anyway.

You could use Plone, which already has many communication-tools, and
write an additional product in python for it ...
(where you could in example use pd or anything else and stream with an
icecast2 server ...)
a little howto you can make something (Plone and communication with pd
...) is here: http://pdradio.iem.at/howto
(of course not that advanced as you want it ... ;)

LG
Georg