Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: info about demudi

From: Dana Olson <dana@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Mar 04 2006 - 21:51:32 EET

On 3/4/06, Free Ekanayaka <free@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> |--==> Junichi Uekawa writes:
>
> JU> Hi,
> JU> I'm only reading this list very infrequently,
>
> >>That is great news, for sure!

> >>debian yet:
>
> Some of them are distribuited outside Debian:
>
> >>-dssi-vst
> >>-gmorgan
> >>-linuxsampler
> >>-qsampler
>
> deb http://archive.64studio.com/ custom main
>
> >>-freecycle
>
> deb http://piem.org/debian i386/
>
> JU> Cc'ing this mail to debian-multimedia, to see if some of these
> JU> packages are ready for inclusion.
>
> With some work I think the could all be uploaded the official
> repository, except perhaps linuxsampler, whose license is problematic.

I have packaged these for Ubuntu Dapper. If someone wants to take them
and modify them for Debian, that would be awesome.

KAConnect
QAMix
QARecord
QMidiArp
QMidiControl
QMidiRoute
Om
Mx44
Jdelay
VCF LADSAP Plugins
gmorgan
Qsampler
Omins

A couple of them are based on packages by others (Mx44, for example,
is based on Willem van Engen's package), but I had to make a lot of
modifications to have them included into Ubuntu.

Dana