Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: OT: Music distribution in the internet age - I'm confused.

From: Bengt Gördén <bengan@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Mar 06 2006 - 15:39:30 EET

mĺndagen den 6 mars 2006 13.43 skrev Carlo Capocasa:
> lol... yeah, good ol' 'make money without blood, seat and tears' gig.
>
> What do you think of this guy's site?
>
> http://tipping.selfpromotion.com/

Very interesting. This could be a way. The only problem I see is that we need
a way to do micro payments. There have been a few proposals but nothing that
seems to work. PayPal is one way but way to troublesome to work with. And
there seems to be some concern about their policy. I would like to pay a
fraction of a dollar/euro/kronor sometime. And it needs to be fast.

I would gladly "tip" for all the software that I use on my machines.
Especially for LMMS, Hydrogen, MuSE, Ardour, Jack, Zynaddsubfx, Timemachine,
Linux-kernel, KDE etc.

regards,

--
- KTHNOC/SUNET/NORDUnet | http://www.noc.kth.se/~bengan | 08-7906586 -