Re: [linux-audio-user] agnula/demudi unable to acces the internet.

From: Nigel Henry <cave.dnb@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Mar 06 2006 - 16:23:49 EET

On Sunday 05 March 2006 15:21, baldobe wrote:
> I had a read through this:
> http://demudi.agnula.org/wiki/DocumentsFaq#TheXWindowgraphicalsystemfailsto
>start
>
> To see how I can get my demudi distro to connect to the internet but I am
> getting nowhere.
> I loaded up Network settings and added a connection for eth0 Lan card but
> when I tell it to conenct it just does nothing. The mouse pointer still
> works but I get no reponse from anything and I still can not connect to the
> internet.
>
> Can someone guide me through this process please.
>
> Many thanks.
> Bal.

Hi Bal. Just a thought, as the network works with the other distro's. I know I
had problems with Debian not loading the 8139too driver for my Realtek8139
network card and had to add it to /etc/modules. Will you post the output of
lsmod , so as to see which modules are loading. And also the output of
lspci , so as to check the network card.

Nigel.