Re: [linux-audio-user] hdsp pcmcia issues, again...

From: Tim Blechmann <TimBlechmann@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 08 2006 - 13:32:16 EET

if you have the similar problem that we had two years ago, it was not an
alsa issue, but an issue of the cardbus bridge ...

in that case, you should get in touch with the pcmcia-maintainers of the
kernel ... the mailinglist is linux-pcmcia
<linux-pcmcia@email-addr-hidden> ...
you could also ask Daniel Ritz <daniel.ritz_at_gmx.ch> directly, who was
a great help solving my problem, which resulted in a kernel patch for my
former o2micro cardbus bridge ...
possibly it's helpful for them, if you can get a data sheet of you
cardbus bridge and maybe even get in touch with the manufacturer, if
that information isn't sufficient ...

hth ... tim

--
TimBlechmann@email-addr-hidden    ICQ: 96771783