Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: GNU Audio Community Conference Room

From: Esben Stien <b0ef@email-addr-hidden-stien.name>
Date: Wed Mar 08 2006 - 19:46:32 EET

"Mike Taht" <mike.taht@email-addr-hidden> writes:

> invalid syntax

Damn, /me hides. I knew this too well;). The SIP URI is just like any
URL and can contain any character of course.

> welcome to (..)

Yeah, would be great with a greeting, too

> anything in sipphone.com's terms of service against using their
> conferencing service in this way?

Well, if Lee setups a room on his PBX, then we don't need sipphone.com
and that's great because it seems they kick idlers.

--
Esben Stien is b0ef@email-addr-hidden     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m